Followers

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Dreamy Coasters

Here are 4 coasters I've made for the Unruly Yahoo Group swap, the theme was Dreams.






I started with cork backed coasters that i picked up cheap from the $2 shop. I gessoed, and sprayed then with Dylusions Sprays. I then stamped the stars. I used the new Artful Ladies collage sheet from Gecko Galz, for my Dream ladies.
Finally I added some pretty stuff from my stash and the words I hand stamped.

Swaps are always fun, but as this is an intentional swap I can't wait to see what happy mail I get back  :-)

I'm entering this over at Frilly and Funky- my first time joining them- :)






7 comments:

Terry said...

Such lovely coasters, Debi! The sentiment are just perfect with those sassy images! Beautiful!

Electra said...

These are absolutely beautiful!!

Marjie Kemper said...

These are totally fab, Debi!

Words and Pictures said...

Love, love these, Debi - delicious images perfectly paired with great little phrases!
Alison x

Krisha said...

Great coasters Debi, hope I get one of them.

Donna Gibson said...

Very cool coasters! I'm afraid I wouldn't want to set my glass on one but would pick it up and admire it instead! Thanks for playing along with us at Frilly and Funkie!!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Wow, what fabulous little canvases you have created on these coasters. Sensational images and really wonderful details. So happy you shared them with us at Frilly and Funkie!