Followers

Sunday, February 7, 2016

New Moon February

February's New Moon is already here! Hali's  prompt this month is Feeling What you Feel and Freedom. Once I started creating I couldn't stop- 3 journal pages.
I haven't created anything in my journal for probably over 6 months, it felt great- very freeing.

Created with Acrylic paint, Distress inks, stencils pen and ink.

Beneath each photo, I've shared some of the words that were channelled at the time.
My other blog, contains the words in more detail.


Her Heart Longed to be Where it Belonged ... Home.


The Divine Feminine languished inside her- waiting to be awoken, her light grew Brighter.




There was a Storm brewing in her Heart, she waited and watched it grow.



2 comments:

Sharon said...

Ive just looked through your blog. Love all the mixed media projects. Your backgrounds are gorgeous but then so are your chickens lol

Hali said...

I love that this prompt got you back in your journal!!! I'm so glad you shared with the Art practice, Moon Magic link-up, too, so that I could find you. Happy to be connected. xoxo~hali