Followers

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Artfull Crafts DT for 2016!

This morning I'm thrilled to announce that I've been chosen to be part of the Artfull Crafts Design Team for 2016!!
It feels a great achievement and honour to be picked- especially as I was turned down a couple of years ago ;)




I can't wait to get started and create some inspiration ( hopefully) for everyone.

What an amazing start to my restart of my blogging creative adventure <3

Welcome to my new followers, and thank you all for following and supporting my creative journey.








3 comments:

Michelle VO said...

Congratulations Debi - look forward to working in the team with you

Michelle VO said...

Congratulations Debi - I look forward to our year together on the Design Team 2016 :)

Vonni said...

Well done Debi. Should be fun :)