Followers

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Missing in Action?- what's Deb been doing?

So I've been a bit quiet on the blogging front haven't I?
It was so busy at the end of last year and this year so far I've been concentrating on my art rather than my crafting.

I've been doing an online course painting the Feminine with Connie at Dirty Footprints Studio, it's been great, a little intense in places, but it's been amazing to create with an amazing group of women.

I've done a lot of painting and journalling over january, I'll be sharing with you some of the images over the next few weeks.
I'm not going to share my titles or thought processes.... just enjoy the images :-)

Journal Page

journal

journal

Enjoy the rest of your weekend



5 comments:

Astrid Maclean said...

Fabulous spread! Love the face and that gnome peeping out from behind the tree!

Netty said...

Loving your beautiful pages Debi, fab colours and design. Hugs Annette x

Words and Pictures said...

Fabulous pages, and it sounds as though you're on an amazing journey with the course - looking forward to seeing lots more images...
Alison xx

the paper addiction said...

Hi Debi great to see you and your work!! Both looking fabulous xx Michelle

hazel said...

Wonderful pages Debi.
xxx Hazel.