Followers

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Simple Snow Hugs

Over at Rogue Redhead Designs blog we are sharing with you Holiday ideas, so that you can get ahead ;-)

This month we're creating one layer Christmas cards, I've made 2 cards using the set Snow Hugs.



I've stamped the main image, and then using the small background stamp, created the background. If you want to join us - check all the details at Holiday Inspiration Club.

It's a bit strange for me creating snow cards, when we finally have some hot summer weather here in Wellington, New Zealand :-)
Where ever you ar win the world, have a great week.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great cards! Isn't it fab how a color change can give you a totally different look? Awesome!

Krisha said...

Left you some LUV over at RRD.
I think I like the green on best.
;o)

Netty said...

Smashing CAS Christmas cards Debi, at the moment I cannot face making Christmas cards. Hugs Annette x

Words and Pictures said...

Just saw and loved these over at RRD.
Alison x

Vicki said...

Love these two cards! The background turned out awesome with the small stamped image.