Followers

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Time for Favourites at Craft Room Challenge



It's my time to chose the challenge over at Craft Room Challenge :-) With it being such a busy time of year and yet also a natural point of reflection. I decided that we could do something slightly different..
So I'm asking people to choose one of their favourite creations from 2013, and write a new post featuring and sharing why it's their favourite.
We have once again a great prize form our sponsor - Crafty Individuals.


So make sure you pop over and check out the Dt's favourites and join us :-)



6 comments:

Annie said...

I love your project Debi..........amazing colours and I certainly understand why its a favourite. This is a great challenge for such a busy time of year.

CRafty Hugs

Annie x

Annie said...

Hi Debi.......what a fantastic project you have here and I certainly understand why its a favourite of 2013.

This is a great challenge for such a busy time of year

CRafty Hugs

Annie x

Words and Pictures said...

Wowzers - I can certainly see why this was your pick... It's a fabulous piece of altered art!
Alison xx

Zoechaos said...

Gorgeous box no wonder it is a favourite. Real teaser if a challenge might be the hardest one this year! XOXO Zoe

Vicki said...

Love your altered box, Debi! Beautiful!

hazel said...

I loved this box the first time I saw it and I still love it.
xxx Hazel.