Followers

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Vintage Christmas at Craft Room

Vintage Christmas using Midge


Time is scary flying by.... I'm not at all ready for Christmas :-( so it was cool to have teamie mervi at Craft Room Challenge choose Vintage Christmas as her theme, cause that meant I actually made a Christmas card.

And also cool is that Rogue Redhead Designs who I am on the Dt for are the sponsors for our challenge.



Close up of Details

I hope you're still having crafting fun during this busy Christmas time :-) and I can't wait to see what you all come up with, and don't forget to check out the DT samples cause they are all stunners this week.







11 comments:

Netty said...

Great to see Midge on a Christmas card, perfect for the challenge, Annette x

Zoe Sanderson said...

Love what you have done here Midge looks fab. So know what you mean about time, I've only made the one card as well. XOXO Zoe

Annie said...

A beautiful card Debi and I love that stamped image...its gorgeous.

Crafty Hugs

Annie x

hazel said...

I love your card Debi, it's so beautiful and elegant.
xxx Hazel.

Vicki said...

Beautiful card, Debi! I love the embossing and flower. Great challenge.

butterfly said...

I thought at first that the banner was lots of chic gift-wrapped presents that Midge had been busy shopping for - works for me!! Great Christmas card.
Alison xx

Amber Milone said...

Beautiful card Debi! Such a classy lady, and I love your beautiful Christmas rose with the sparkle.

Shar said...

What a great card! Stylish and splendid!

Leikkaan Mervi said...

great vintage touch here, fabulous card;-))m

2amscrapper said...

Midge never looked better!

Buttons said...

Great idea to use this image for Christmas Debi. Love it. Jenny x