Followers

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Tea Cup Queen

I finally, like finally treated myself to a PaperArtsy stamp set- and I LOVE it!!


 Lots of layering, with sprays, stencils, stamps, acrylic paints and free hand doodling.

close up of tag

I've added lots of shiny stuff, with both gold and copper acrylic paint- love that stuff too.

I'm entering this over at the PaperArtsy  Blog- Shiny stuff. Inspired by Sue Carrington's wall hanging post, loved the gold paint, and how she'd made the last the centre of attention by framing. I've used a tag to create my frame, with acrylic paint.





6 comments:

Gio said...

It's gorgeous Debi, such sumptuous colours! Love those stamps, too :-)

~*~Patty S said...

Such glorious colors and interest in what you created here!
oxo

hazel said...

This is brilliant Debi - the colours are fabulous.
xxx Hazel.

Jenny Marples said...

Fabulously rich colouring Debi! Jenny x

experiments in paper said...

Beautiful! Love your colors, the stamp, and the gold!

xx Lynn

Esther said...

oooh yummy stamp and love love love those fab bright colours and glorious gold !! xxx