Followers

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Deck the Halls

It's that time again, and as we are rapidly approaching Christmas, the lovely Hazel over at Craft Room Challenge, has chosen the theme of Christmas Decorations- now we don't want to see cards, just lots of decoration fun!

I finally ( It's been sitting barely touched, since I started it 2 Christmases ago!) finished my Christmas inspired Configurations boxes- these are such fun!

Christmas configurations

You name it- and its probably in the box! 



sorry the photos aren't the best :-(  

I can't wait to see what fun you have with this.

Our generous sponsor is the delightful Crafty Individuals.



Have a great week.



4 comments:

Sandy said...

Your box is absolutely wonderful!!!!!
Sandy xx

Sandy said...

Wow!! Love this!! So much fun and full of wonderful collectibles.
Sandy xx

hazel said...

This is fabulous Debi, there's such a lot to look at - I love it.
xxx Hazel.

Unknown said...

Beautiful!! I love playing with shadow boxes and the detail & effort really shines in this one. Love it! ~ Christi