Followers

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Green Craft Room Inspiration

It's my turn again to choose the theme for this fortnights challenge at Craft Room challenge!! For this one I've created an Inspiration Board which is a new thing for me, i had such fun creating this for you all!

Green Scrumptious Inspiration


So whether you choose just the green colour, or any of the other delicious details - or hey more than one I hope you have some fun with this. The DT have as always done me proud!

For my digital creation, I've gone with the green and the flapper lady :-)



Our ever generous sponsor is again Crafty Individuals!




6 comments:

Mervi said...

Hi Debi, fabulous theme and love your creation;-))m

Annie said...

Your project is fabulous Debi....so much to look at. Great challenge theme too

Crafty hugs Annie x

Zoechaos said...

Love your challenge this time the inspiration mood board just made me drool creatively. Your own DT piece is even more eye candy. XOXO Zoe

2amscrapper said...

Debi you have outdone yourself--fabulous inspiration board! And great DT piece!

Words and Pictures said...

Gorgeous digital collage - that winged woman is just amazing. Great inspiration pictures too!
Alison xx

hazel said...

I love your digital collage, the images are fabulous.
xxx Hasel