Followers

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Tattoo Art at Craft Room Challenge

I think Zoe has chosen probably one of the best themes ever for Craft Room Challenge- Tattoo Art with the added twist of a hand drawn element!

I can't tell you how excited I was by this theme! I love tattoos, although I don't have one myself, that might be something I might change one day....

hand drawn heart, banner and wings

Despite being very excited about the theme, this card is actually the 3rd I made until I was happy ;-)



I hand drew and coloured the heart, banner and wings, I then stamped and added transfers to the background and popped the heart on dimensions to give it a bit of lift.

Our sponsor for this challenge is Tando Creative with another great prize.


We have a new Dt member too, so make sure you check out what the Dt have come up with, we have a real varied inspiration from the theme!



6 comments:

Shani kowalczyk said...

I love the card. The heart with wings would look great as a tattoo.:-)

Zoechaos said...

Oh my the best theme ever! that is one heck of a statement. You have certainly risen to the challenge with this terrific traditional love heart and great penwomanship Thank you hun. XOXO Zoe

Annie said...

This is so cool Debi....I love it so much and great hand drawn elements too.

TFS Annie x

hazel said...

I love this lots Debi. The heart and wings are fabulous - I'll probably never have a tattoo but if I did I'd choose yours.
xxx Hazel.

trisha too said...

Fun card, Debi!

(Once upon a time I wanted to get a tattoo--then someone told me how it's done!!!)

:)

Unknown said...

I do have tattoos but this makes me want another one :) Such beautiful hand drawn art ~ love it!!!