Followers

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Masking Possibilities




I've layered the tag with Rogue Redhead Design stamps from Behind the Scenes (music background)  and This N That and I whole heap of acrylic paint and embossing. This is might be my all time fav colour combo!

I also sprayed some turquoise glimmer mist. I've then separately stamped a Milliner Miss and a Sentiment from This N That.
Then feeling a bit cheeky I've added a Masquerade mask and some doodling.



Have a great end of the week!


4 comments:

Astrid Maclean said...

Gorgeous art tag, love it!!

Shar B said...

Stunning as always! Love your design and totally inspired by the masquerade mask on our Dot!

Netty said...

Love your fabulous arty tag Debi, wow. Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

butterfly said...

Love, love, love this... Yes, the colours are fabulous, and I adore all that texture - wowzer!
Alison xx