Followers

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Roses and Romance at Craft Room Challenge

Roses and Romance Close up

It's my turn to choose our theme over at Craft Room Challenge and I'm confessing to being a hopeless romantic, I love everything about Roses and feel they epitomise all the good stuff in Love.

Roses and Romance


I'm hoping you're going to go all out just like the DT have :-) Our sponsor is Crafty Individuals and it's 2 of their lovely products I've used on my card Parisian Romance stamp and Shade of Summer Papers.

Crafty Individuals


And here's a beautiful quote to get you in the mood.....

Have great week and I look forward to seeing all your delightful Soulful Romantic creations.

Challenges: I'm going to enter this over at the current Crafty Individuals Challenge: Natures' Beauty- a bit of a stretch- lol- but the lady is sure a natural beauty and roses are one of natures most beautiful scented flowers.

9 comments:

Zoechaos said...

Wonderful theme, thank you. Glorious sample, perfection XOXO Zoe

Jean Hardy said...

Great Challenge entry Debi - nature in all its beauty!! Thank you, Jean, Crafty Individuals x

Annie said...

Hi Debi....this is a fabulous Romantic project and its right up my street. A fab challenge

CRafty Hugs

Annie x

hazel said...

A wonderful project Debi, I love how you've put all the different elements together - so romantic.
xxx Hazel.

Lucy Edmondson said...

This is beauTiful, Debi,

Lucy x

Mervi said...

Hi Debi, lovely theme thanks.
Beautiful and gorgeous creation and a bit of frency;-))m

Vicki said...

Debi, love your beautiful, romantic vintage card.

Words and Pictures said...

What an enchanting creation, Debi - delicate and so romantic!
Alison xx

trisha too said...

Beautiful, Debi--very sweet and romantic.

Oh pooh, Alison already said romantic. I need to brush up on some adjectives . . .

;)