Followers

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Tag You're It!

It was lovely to see all your French creations at Craft Room Challenge, how quickly the next challenge comes around. The lovely Hazel has chosen Tags, so lets see those tags. The DT have come up with a lovely selection of tags.
Our Sponsor is Flonz Stamps.

For my tag, I've gone all romantic and vintage, I've used tissue tape, some collage images and a Gibson Girl stamp from Flonz.






As Christmas is coming :-) This challenge will run for a month, so heaps of time to get your entry in.




7 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Glorious vintage florals - what a stunning tag!
Alison x

Alexa said...

This is such a gorgeous tag - I love the flowers and the soft vintage colours!

chriscesar said...

I can't find enough words (in english) to say how much i love this fabulous tag : flowers, colours, images! Everything stunning!

craft-roomjulia said...

Totally beautiful Debi, I absolutely adore this. Julia xxxxx

ps hope you are feeling better. xx

Denise said...

Thank you for the good wishes :) Beautiful tag,so creative.I do love all my tags and enjoy the large variation. Denise

Maria said...

I think this is so beautiful Debi, your vintage style is stunning. Love the gorgeous colours in this.

Maria xxxxx

hazel said...

An absolutely wonderful tag Debi, I love everything and how you've put it all together.
xxx Hazel.