Followers

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Mais Oui, J'adore Paris!



Here's a card I made for a friend you loves anything French :-)

I've dry embossed and added a whole heap of glitter, I then tissue taped and dry embossed another piece and again added glitter. I then stamped the Effiel Tower and some french script and a flower, and added a glitter border.

I love how the card's turned out - subtle, classy and elegant- tres Francais :-)

I'm entering this over at Simon Says Stamp and Show where they want to see Anything French!

Have a great weekend everyone.


5 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Lovely, elegant card!
Alison x

Anna-Karin said...

Gorgeous card! Love the dry embossing and all the glitter. Great stamping! Thank you for joining us this week at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

hazel said...

A beautiful card Debi, I love the embossing and all the glitter.
xxx Hazel.

Mervi said...

J'adore ta carte;-))m

chriscesar said...

Oui! C'est très français!
A very beautiful creation, i love the embossing and the glitter!
Hugs
Chris (the french!)