Followers

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Hey Cupcake!

I just fancied making something different to my usual vintage style on this Wintery day in Wellington.
I used my new Marci stamp from La-la Land Crafts, isn't she a cutie!



I've coloured her with my Prismacolour pencils, and then added some vanilla flavoured embossing powder to the cupcake icing- so she smells like a cupcake too :-)
I stamped the background with a simple heart, and again embossed some hearts with the vanilla Flavour- yum.
Some simple ribbon and tag and we're all done. Nice and Simple.

I'm entering this card into the following Challenges:

http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com   - Cupcakes.

http://craftymesschallenge.blogspot.co  - Pink or Anything goes


Debi x


4 comments:

Becky said...

Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog I really appreciate it! Your blogs are fascinating, and your hens are such superstars, perfect subjucts for your stunning scrap layouts. Oh, and this card is so sweet! What a great idea to use scented powder...

Christine said...

Lovely card Debi!! Thanks so much for participating with a LaLa Land stamp. She is colored beautifully and I love the simple ribbon and hand stamped paper. Gorgeous!! Thanks so much for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine

Susan Glennnie said...

great card lovely colours good luck in the crafftyness challenge x sue

Unknown said...

Marci stamps are so gorgeous and you have done this justice.
I see you have been feeling the cold lol, we are here too at Newcastle (NSW) so we are almost neighbours. Love to visit your part in the near future..cheers, annie