Followers

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Cute and Cuddly

Wow, what a whole lot of gorgeousness for our Valentine challenge at theCraft Room , you always make it tricky for us to chose the winners!

Julia has chosen our new challenge- Cute and Cuddly, in my head I keep thinking soft and cuddly, and I think that's why I went with this cute Gorjuss image with the polar bear.

This stamp was one of my christmas pressies from my dad, lucky I know!

I've coloured the image with Promarkers, my first go, and added some texture to the polar bear with a white gel pen. I've also added some glittery snow.

I hope you get chance to play along for this challenge, and don't forget to check out the other DT work as it's as lovely as ever.

Debi x

8 comments:

hazel said...

A fabulous card Debi, the image is adorable.
xxx Hazel.

2amscrapper said...

what an adorable image!

Zoechaos said...

Adorable card with smashing special touches like the 'ice' your sweet polar bear is resting on. XOXO Zoe

Gaby Bee said...

This card is enchanting!

Thanks for your kind visit and your lovely comment. I am glad you found my blog:)

Have a wonderful week!
Gaby xo

Mervi said...

Hi Debi,
still love this image and the colours you've used - beautiful card;-))m

craft-roomjulia said...

This is adorable Debi, super colours and I love the ice. Julia xxxx

Maria said...

This is fabulous Debi, I love the Gorjuss stamps, and you have coloured her beautifully. I love the glittery snow. Maria x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

This is so sweet, I love the adorable image and the colours are lovely
Lindsay xx