Followers

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Cup of Tea?


Gosh, I know I've said it before but doesn't that fortnight come round quick?

It's Zoe's turn to host at Craft Room Challenge, and she's chosen the theme "From Me to You". So she wants to see heaps of gifts.

I've gone with a simple gift box and thank you card, that I've made for a new friend who's been helping out with some stuff over the last few weeks. I've used a Tanda Stamp set- Retro Women 2. This stamp had never seen ink- and yet it's so cool. The little gift box, is full of individually wrapped teabags, in fancy English Flavours, that are expensive here in New Zealand, so a treat for my English Friend :-)

Our sponsor is Tanda Stamps, who sadly have gone out of business, but we still have some stamps to give you, and the winner will also win Zoe's DT piece- which is stunning- make sure you check it out.



9 comments:

Suzanne B aka brookfies said...

Your friend will love this...so dramatic and effective. Love it!

Mervi said...

Fabulous set Debi, a little retro feeling;-))m

Zoechaos said...

I so love that cup of tea stamp and such a great gift for an expat, love it! XOXO

Maria said...

This is a gorgeous set Debi, those stamps and the retro style is really eye-catching. Your friend will love it!

Maria xxxxx

Esther said...

Ooh I love the CAS style and the dramatic colour..fab, you're friend will love this !! Esther xx

craft-roomjulia said...

Hi Debi, love your latest creations, such a lovely idea. You are very clever using the contrast colours to create something so individual for your friends. I love English tea too much lol, and I am sure your friends will definitely appreciate such a gift. Julia xxx

Terry said...

Two fabulous CAS cards! Love those hot colors, so perfect for that cup of tea! Enjoy the day!

hazel said...

What a lovely gift and card Debi, I love it.
xxx Hazel.

2amscrapper said...

love the theme and vibrant colors