Followers

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sepia Thank You

I've needed a few Thank You Cards this week, here's one of them. I've created this in my absolute favourite way. I've taken a whole heap of my fav  stamps and collaged and sponged to create a unique card.



Details:

Stamps: Milner Misses (RRD). Stampers Anonymous- Shabby French, Stampin Up! (SU)- Various.
Colour Combo: Red and Brown.
Inks: SU, Smooch.
Cardstock: all SU.

I'm entering this card into the Bit of Brown Challenge over at Simon Says Stamp and Show
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Debi x

4 comments:

hazel said...

A fabulous collaged card Debi - I love it.
xxx Hazel.

Mervi said...

Wow Debi, it's gorgeous;-))m

SannaS said...

this is absolutely gorgeous!! beautiful card!! =)
hugs, SannaS

Anonymous said...

Stunning Thank You card! Love all the great images!