Followers

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Our Furry Friends

Well we had such fun having you all visit us during our Birthday Celebration  Blog Hop, and we loved visiting your birthday cards.

For our next challenge Zoe's chosen Furry 4 legged friends- I think she means cats and dogs lol.
Our sponsor for this challenge is Tando Creative.


I love cats but we are all allergic so no furry friends in our house, just chickens :-)

Here's my card, I've gone all Clean and Simple for this Challenge.


Can't wait to see what you all come up with.

Debi

4 comments:

craft-roomjulia said...

So sorry you can't have the pleasure of our little furry friends Debi. I don't think I could possibly survive without my little dogs! Love your clean and simple, very stylish. Julia xxxx

Zoechaos said...

Your playful little kitties are adorable Debi. My neighbours cat has just had 3 kittens I met them just the other night your card makes me think of them XOXO Zoe

Mervi said...

hi Debi,
love the soft pastel colours and the cute image;-))m

hazel said...

I love your clean and simple card Debi, the image is lovely.
xxx Hazel.