Followers

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Summer's nearly Here?


Well, at least it is for my Northern Hemisphere friends, it sounds like Summer is upon you :-)
Here we are slowly moving into Winter on the whole it's been mild so far, but our Summer holiday seems like a dream now.

Maria has chosen our  theme this fortnight at Craft Room Challenge : Summer's Nearly Here or Summer's on it's way!
Our sponsor this week is Liz Welch of RareBird, Friendly Plastic fame, who's given us another great pack of this fun stuff to our winner.



I have a big stack of photos that I want to scrap of  our Summer Holiday, in January we walked the Queen Charlotte Track, it has to be one of the most stunning places in the world. So this theme even though I'm in my winter clothes, gave me the kick start I needed to do the first Layout.

It's a 12 x 12 layout, I used the new Prima Engraver papers, they are versatile and yummy! Not masses of fussy details, cause I wanted the photos to do the talking, but I did stamp some of the images from Stampers Anonymous Tiny Things stamp set in black Archival ink, and then fussy cut them out, and attached them with foam tape. I also added some Prima Engraver Fabric and Washi tape, gotta love that stuff, for quick easy detailing. (all supplies from Art of Craft).

Please check out the Dt's work at the Craft Room, cause they're really diverse this week :-)
Have a great week.






8 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Perfect summer holiday layout, Debi... the photos are delightful, I love the papers, and those fussy-cut embellishments finish it beautifully!
Alison x

Netty said...

Loving your fabulous scrapbook page, perfect. Annette x

hazel said...

A gorgeous layout Debi and what fabulous photo's.
xxx Hazel.

Mervi said...

Gorgeous pictures Debi, lovely layout;-))m

Zoechaos said...

So glad Maria's challenge got you started your memory pages are always a delight and inspiration. Another great page, btw Happy Anniversary XOXO Zoe

craft-roomjulia said...

Hi Debi, I always love looking at your scrapbook layouts, this one certainly didn't disappoint, it's fabulous. The photos are lovely and everyone looks like they are having lots of fun. Happy Anniversary. Julia xxxxx

Maria said...

You create the most beautiful scrapbook pages, Debi, and this one is stunning. I love the tiny stamps, and your photos are gorgeous!

Maria xxxxx

Esther said...

Lovely layout Debi - perfect papers and details..Esther xx