Followers

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Tic Tock


Gosh, where does the time go? This last fortnight has just sped by for me. It's Suzanne's turn to chose our challenge at Craft Room Challenge. She's chosen Clocks, just make sure that a time piece is someone on your creation :-)

It's been a while since I did any collage stamping, which is one of my fav things to do. For my card, I collaged using our sponsors Crafty Individuals stamps CI-333. I love this stamp, I embossed it with gold, masking the Clock (a retired Stampin' Up! set) both to the side and above. I then added some more stamps using those generous freebies that Crafty Individuals send when you order off them :-) Some Gold butterflies and bling and it's ready to go.

This is such a fun theme, with heaps of possibilities can't wait to see what you all come up with.





11 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Beautiful stamping, and I absolutely love your colour combination!
Alison x

Mervi said...

Hello Debi,
Gorgeous creation, love the bling and gold embossing!
Greetings, we had our first snow;-))m

hazel said...

This is so beautiful Debi, I love the background and the gold embossing
xxx Hazel.

Zoechaos said...

Debi this is stunning so rich and delicious. XOXO Zoe

Esther said...

Gorgeous Debi - I love that colour combo of turquoise and gold..fab stamping and masking, one of my fav things to do too..Esther xx

Terry said...

Very pretty card! Love the images and the colors work so well together! Have fun!

Suzanne B aka brookfies said...

WOW ...Debi this is gorgeous! Your stampwork is amazing and I love the depth of the blue and gold! A realy stunner!!!!!!!

craft-roomjulia said...

Hi Debi, I just love your collage card. The colour combination is just stunning, the gold embossing is perfection. Julia xxxx

Maria said...

Oh Debi, I love this. The colour is so beautiful and such lovely stamping.

Maria xxxxx

trisha too said...

gotgeous, debi, very fine!

:-)

Paper Profusion said...

Beautiful stamping and embossing Debi. The colour combo very elegant. Nicola x