Followers

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Plain and Simple

Wow, we had some gorgeous entries with our Anything Goes Challenge at The Craft Room check back next tuesday for our winners, you sure make it tricky for us :-)

Esther has chosen this next challenge, and she's asking us to go Plain and Simple. Now, I have to say that this proved to be the trickiest challenge for me, as I'm much more shabby vintage than Clean and Simple, so I made quite a few cards until I was happy.


I created a "window" with a die and the bigshot cut out of acetate, I then sponged and stamped, it's quite effective I think, though I may have over smooched :-)

Stamps: All SU, Forever Young, Afterthoughts.

Colour Combo: (All SU) Island Indigo, Luck Limeade, and Black.

the Dt have created some gorgeous cards so make sure you check them out Here

Have a great week

Debi x

13 comments:

Anna said...

OOOH Debi, I love this card! It's gorgeous! Perfect for the clean and simple challenge :-) Axx

Zoechaos said...

love this card the colour effect blues and greens always magical XOXO Zoe

Mervi said...

This is gorgeous,Debi!
hugs;-))m

Esther said...

Hi Debi - sorry you found it tricky, but you did a stunning job, love the colours and window effect..Esther xx

Terry said...

Love this CAS with so much visual delight! Great window and image! Wonderful!

Maria said...

I love how you've done this Debi, it looks really effective - a beautiful card and image, and the colours are stunning. Maria x

craft-roomjulia said...

I love this Debi, the colours are stunning and the stamp gives a magical feel to the card. Julia xx

Stampindamour said...

Debi - this is a fantastic idea! I'm going to try this! xo

-pamela :)

H2 :) said...

Beautiful card, Debi. The background is stunning! Thank you for sharing your Forever Young creation at still addINKtive. :)

Bronwyn Eastley said...

This is beautiful. Thanks for linking your post to Spot that Stamp Set at still addINKtive.

Add Ink and Stamp said...

You did a fantastic job with this card! I love your color choices. Thanks for joining us at still addINKtive challenges this week!

Christine Blain said...

Great job with the CAS, Debi! I love your vibrant colour choices; this card is really beautiful.

Jessica said...

Wao! Your card is aboslutely gorgeous. I love this stamp set and what you did with it. Lovely...blessings!
www.rememberj.blogspot.com
Jessica U