Followers

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Turquoise Delight

Sea Breeze 12 x 12 LO

Sharing a  layout today , I have to say I just love the colours of the Sea Breeze Kaisercraft Collection- so on trend and perfect for lots of different types of Layouts and projects.

close up

On the cardstock, I used Bo Bunny texture glitter paste, with a stencil- it gives great texture and detail interest to the plain cardstock.
I also used Finnabair's micro beads all over the place... :-) I love these little beads, again great way to add interest, bling and make your layout unique.

flower close up

I've then mixed flat flower die cuts, with paper flowers and metal flowers and bits and bobs, I also added a felt butterfly.

detail

Finally I flicked some of my new fav paint- H2O watercolour twinkles- these paints are just rich in colour and sparkle.



I really loved creating this layout- lots of fun was had.
Thanks for looking today, until next time 




3 comments:

Dots Dabbles said...

This is so pretty - I really love the colours, beautiful.
Dot x

butterfly said...

Definite delight - the turquoise works so beautifully with the white washed wood and the composition is perfect. Lovely stuff!
Alison x

Michelle VO said...

Beautiful layout - just love these colours!