Followers

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Memory Canvas


Today, I'm sharing with you an altered canvas I've made, lots of layers on here:
Papers, Stencils, sprays and lots of embellishments, and of course gold acrylic paint ;-)

Close up
These kind of my projects are one of my fav things to make, layering up the papers and embellishments in freestyle fashion.





I'm entering this into the following challenge:

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge- Spitz and Spray, used both Dylusions and Smooch on here.



Our heatwave continues here, with various fires breaking out all over the region, thankfully the fire fighters have been doing an awesome job.

Have a great rest of your weekend.


3 comments:

Barbara Schiassi said...

Gorgeous canvas! I love your layers and the way to manage your flowers mixed with metal embellishments! The little cage is fab! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

Team Clark said...

What a truly exquisite layout! This is gorgeous!

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Wow, you do some amazing mixed media/collage style work, Debi! I love the layout- the torn frame around the picture is spectacular!