Followers

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Something New


 It's my lucky turn to choose the theme over at Craft Room Challenge. if you're anything like me, you either have a heap of new stash still waiting to be used, or your Pinterest Boards are full of techniques that you want to try but just haven't got round to it yet lol.  So I thought lets have a challenge that might get us using some new stash or a new technique.


I have  a very large pile of photos from our holiday back in January still waiting to scrap,  I finally got my hands on the perfect patterned paper for these photos- Graphic 45 Bohemian Bazaar, here's the first page I've completed:


And here's some close up's of the fussy cutting and flowers (also new stash ;) )





I hope you have some fun creating either with some new stash or having a play with a new technique. Finally, our sponsor for this challenge  is The Stampman.



Have a great week.


10 comments:

2amscrapper said...

Love the challenge idea! Your scrappy layout is stunning!

hazel said...

Thank you for a great challenge Debi - it's made me do a technique that I've been meaning to do for a long time.
Your layout is beautiful, I love all the elements and how you've put them together.
xxx Hazel.

Suzanne B aka brookfies said...

Debi...thanks for a great challenge. Your LO is just amazing...I am a big fan of your detailed work! Suz xx

Von said...

Amazingly detailed LO :)
Von ☺

Leikkaan Mervi said...

Fabulous colours, papers and flowers makes a beautiful layout;-))m

Maria said...

This is fantastic Debi, I always admire your scrapbook layouts so much, and that flower arrangement is GORGEOUS! Thanks for a great challenge :-).

Maria xx

Buttons said...

WOW! The stunning blue in your photos is really brought out by the perfect choice of papers. Love this layering and your flower trim. Hugs, Jenny x

Zoe Sanderson said...

Your scrap book must be bursting at the seams with the fabulous page you make. That paper is uplifting and fun.

It might have been a tough challenge for me it's still a great one we all need an excuse to start to use our new toys. XOXO Zoe

Esther said...

HI Debi - thanks for a great challenge , Mr Mojo is still a bit hit and miss so having to try something new was great ! Love your page, fab fussy cutting, so effective..Esther xx

butterfly said...

Yummy papers, and those fussy cut flowers are a dream (though a bit of nightmare to cut, I would think!). Great layout.
Alison x