Followers

Monday, August 5, 2013

Lead On!!

Hybrid 12 x 12 Layout

I'm slowly working through my pages for each month- doing a mix of last year and this - I'll get there in the end. Still loving the hybrid pages, I've always loved creating digitally because actually it's cheaper, so you can get some really gorgeous pages at a fraction of the cost of going all paper.... But, I never printed them - 12 x 12's a tricky to print and I'm not a huge fan of A4.
So just love creating these 8 x 8 layouts digitally, then printing them and then using them as the basis of a 12 x 12.

I have to say I just love how this page has turned out :-)

Close Up

I'm entering this over at Just add Ink, where they want us to Just add Digital ;-) 




4 comments:

butterfly said...

I love your hybrid work too... amazing how you create your digital collage, and then I love how it arrives in the real world and takes on added life!
Alison x

2amscrapper said...

gorgeous work!

Ruthy said...

Love the layering of your work and the cooperation between traditional and digital scrapbooking, its doing what works for you. Beautiful layout. Thanks for joining in this month's JAI scrapbooking challenge- Ruthy

Tina said...

Wow! So pretty in a masculine kinda way lol. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this month.