Followers

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Bingo at the Craft Room


We had such a varied delight of all the wonderful ays we can heat emboss, so thank you. For our next challenge Mervi's chosen the fun theme of Bingo at Craft Room Challenge - Such Fun- chose a line or go for a Full House :-)

I've created a 12 x 12 scrapbook page, and I have to confess I adore how it's turned out :-)
I've go for the Brown, Lace and Pearl or Gem row.





Close Up



Our sponsor is Sweet Poppy Stencils, who is offering the winner Hollyhock stencil, pot of Stencil Dimensions Glossy White Paste, and a paste spreader.




Have a great week, and I hope to see you play Bingo with us :-)




8 comments:

Leikkaan Mervi said...

Morning Debi!
Wow this is just a treasure, fabulous layout, gorgeous papers and details;-))m

Zoe Sanderson said...

I can see why you are pleased with this page it is stunning. The browns and rust tones are so rich, and the background paper is lush! XOXO Zoe

trisha too said...

Oh wow, Debi--I can see why you're liking this one so much, it is

G O R G E O U S!!!!!!

:)

hazel said...

An amazing layout Debi, I love the design and how you've put all the elements together.
xxx Hazel.

butterfly said...

Absolutely brilliant - love the papers and those fabulous embellishment clusters. Sorry to be behind - my internet's been playing up, so I'm sitting in Caffe Nero trying to do some catching up... have a great weekend!
Alison x

Maria said...

You know how much I love your scrapbook pages Debi, and this is no exception - its absolutely beautiful!!! congraatulations on having this featured on the G45 gallery too!! so very well deerved :-).


Maria xx

Vicki said...

Debi, this LO is amazing!!

2amscrapper said...

a real masterpiece!