Followers

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Mount Climbie LO

Mount Climbie Digital LO


Today I have another scrapbook layout for you, but this ones digital. I'm currently trialling the Stampin' Up! Digital software MDS. This is the first 8 x 8 layout using MDS.  In some ways it's better than my current software, but in other's it's not, so I'm still undecided whether to buy the full version. I do like the free stuff that comes with it.

The photo was taken last year on the boys first climb up Mount Climbie, which is 810 metres above sea level, on the way up they were caught in a hail storm. 

I used another digital paper from my digital Stash- designed by Amanda Sok. Everything else is from Stampin' Up! Lots of layers to give the look and texture I like.

I'm entering this LO over at Just Add Ink's scrapbook challenge, where the theme is siblings.



7 comments:

hazel said...

A fabulous layout Debi - the colours are gorgeous.
xxx Hazel.

Terry said...

I know nothing about digi art and designs, but this looks wonderful! Love all the elements framing the photo! Very nice!

butterfly said...

What a stunning photo - and glorious colours in the background you've created! Hope you come to a decision you're happy with soon...
Alison x

Krisha said...

What a stunning LO!!I have only done one digital LO, but only have a regular sized printer, and needed it for a 12 x 12 scrapbook. Do you print yours out or keep an album on your PC?

Sharnee Torrents said...

Super great page and awesome pic! I love the angel of it, the wonder of what they've climbed! WOW!!
Smiles SHArnee :)

Tina said...

Wow, that's amazing digi paper you've used. The layout is fantastic. Thanks for playing with us at Just Add Ink this month.

Delys Cram said...

what cool digi paper that is Debi ..gorgeous LO Debi!