Followers

Monday, April 29, 2013

Daring Adventure Layout

I'm just sneaking this into Just Add Inks Scrapbook Challenge - Siblings- this is my second entry and is another Digital page created with Stampin' Up's MDS. All elements are also SU, and there are a lot of layers on this baby ;)


Colonial Knob Walk LO

It's pretty cool that you can chose a Layout with a pre-photo ready layout- which is what I did for this page as I like the idea of a circle photo.

Tomorrow, I'll print this out and attach it to a 12 x 12 paper or cardstock and decorate it a bit more, ready for my 2013 yearbook.



5 comments:

Tina said...

Awesome photo of your children! Great layout too. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink.

Netty said...

Terrific layout and a great page, hugs Annette x

Ruthy said...

Wow Debi a great photo and great digi scrapping too. Thanks for joining in this months' JAI scrapbooking challenge- ruthy

Krisha said...

Beautifully done! I haven't started PC scraping ..... yet! I still like doing it the ols fashioned way.....guess that is why I'm so far behind...LOL

Delys Cram said...

Lovely digi LO ..off to shop in MDS now! Thanks for the inspiration Debi!