Followers

Sunday, March 24, 2013

WoW - What a Day !

Wow, What a brilliant day I had yesterday, Finnabair is currently on her CreARTe Australia and New Zealand Tour, I did her 2 Wellington Classes. What an inspiration she is, she was so generous in sharing her gift, and making sure that we were all happy with our projects. We all took home some art :-)
Be warned this is a photo and link heavy post :)

The morning class was the Steampunk Love Scrapbook Layout.


and close ups







In the afternoon, we did the Journal class, and I just love how this turned out, the colour and texture are just to die for- even if I do say so myself ;)

The front Cover




And the Back Cover


and a close up




Also it was lovely to meet some local bloggers and crafters. The lovely Esther and Brenda picked me up and gave me a lift to the classes.
Here are their gorgeous ATC's

Esther : http://siestascraps.blogspot.com

Brenda http://beebeeokiwi.blogspot.com


Anna Squires

Kristin

I also met heaps of other talented ladies including Michelle of The Paper Addiction- you must pop over to her blog she has some of the most divine mini books and journals and other delights-including videos and she lives just over the hill from me :)







7 comments:

butterfly said...

Wow - amazing, amazing work, Debi! Am so hoping to go to Finnabair's UK classes...
Alison x

Terry said...

Debi, you have me drooling over here! I love that steampunk layout and what a pretty subject! Gorgeous ATC's as well! Looks like you had one great time! Happy Sunday!

the paper addiction said...

Wowee it was such a fantastic day. I will get my pictures up soon. I love your creations and it was so exciting to meet local crafty friends - we need a local addict group meeting!!xx Michelle

Desire Fourie said...

Stunning creations. So creative. Loving the steampunk themed layout.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 500-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

2amscrapper said...

The flower arranging on your scrappy page is so amazing. Beautiful page! Great ATCs too!

Esther said...

OMG - how amazing is that steampunk layout! Just super stunning..and lots of other words that mean gorgeous !! Esther xx

Shar said...

So many fab projects in one post!! Gotta say love the layering on your scrapbook layout! Gorgeous!