Followers

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Spring Layout

We are still in the throws of Glorious Summer here in Nz. I know my Northern Hemisphere friends are counting down to Spring. So this is for them. This photo was taken in September last year- our Spring. It's been sitting in a pile waiting to be scrapped.
This 12 x 12 Layout took about 20 minutes. I've started with a white  background and then sprayed, sponged and stamped to create my Spring like background.




The stamps are from Rogue Redhead Designs, Floriculture and Behind the Scenes.


I've then added some paper daisies which I coloured, some lace and tickets. I then stamped this lovely sentiment also from the Floriculture set.


This is the second LO I've created for Just Add Ink's Scrapbook challenge this month :-)



7 comments:

Shar said...

Very pretty! Love the Spring colors - so fresh!

Terry said...

Debi, this is gorgeous and I just left you some love at RRD! The stamping looks amazing and I so love that picture! Glad you are having some nice weather. Do you get that cold in your neck of the woods? Enjoy the day!

Vicki said...

Just love this LO, Debi! So bright and cheerful. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

butterfly said...

Worth waiting for... such fab zingy greens - fresh and full of the joys of Spring!
Alison x

Ruthy said...

Love all the layering process, great result! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this month.- ruthy

Tina said...

What a great background - very spring like! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink.

delysc said...

Gorgeous background Debi..sounds like this LO was a lot of fun to make! Thanks for giving us another gorgeous LO to see for our challenge at JAI