Followers

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

scrapbook page

I have wanted to do a layout with these photos for a long time. They're from 2004 when my brother and girlfriend (now wife :-)  ) made their first trip to see us. We had some terrible weather during their stay- including the worse February rain fall for 100 years or something silly!

Here's a page of my 3 kids as we in the rain visited a Thermal wonderland- I love their faces- even in the torrential still smiling.


I added the journalling in a secret pocket- on a tag.

I created the background by masking, spraying a stamping on a piece of textured turquoise 12 x 12 cardstock.



I'm entering this at the Unruly Paper Arts scrapbook Reader Quest.


2 comments:

Maria said...

Aw, your kids are so beautiful, and look so happy :-). You make the most gorgeous pages Debi, I love how you've done the background and made a place for the tag.

Maria x

Shar said...

Lovely layout! Love the strong blues and the fab pics!