Followers

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Music- Long Live

It's going to be very tricky for me to chose the Top 3, you created so many gorgeous creations, thank you for taking the time to join in.
For our next challenge we have Music as a theme, I've gone slightly lateral and created a tag for my daughter to hang her room, as a reminder of what a great night we had seeing Taylor Swift play for us and a capacity crowd of 20,000 at Vector Arena in Auckland a couple of weeks ago. We had a great night and girly weekend.


I've brayered, sponged, stamped and smooched to create the background, and then added the photo and some embellishments, the gold and silver stuff is confetti that fell from the ceiling during the encore :-)
And she dedicated her song Long Live to her fans :-)

Our sponsor for this challenge is Tando Creative they have some great stuff to alter.

can't wait to see what you guys come up with.

Debi x

12 comments:

Dee said...

Love it Debi - great use of the glitter confetti too!!!

craft-roomjulia said...

This is the most beautiful keepsake Debi,and even more special as you have used the confetti, I love everything about it. Julia xxxxx

Zoe Sanderson said...

Fantastic memory piece a treasure to keep a memory fresh. With all you have going on at the moment I do not know how you are fitting it all in! XOXO Zoe

Esther said...

Love this tag Debi - my fav colour and such a great memento ! Esther xx

Leikkaan Mervi said...

Gorgeous tag,
great moments to remember;-))m

Maria said...

Oh Debi this is gorgeous, and such beautiful colour. I love how you've added a little extra something to treasure with the confetti. Glad you had a good time, she has a great voice.

Maria x

p.s. My blog candy was drawn and claimed, but I drew another name for an extra little gift and that was you, so I will be posting it over the next few days :-) x

hazel said...

A brilliant tag Debbi and what a lovely memento.
xxx Hazel.

Nikki Byrne said...

Superb tag Debi, love the guitar charm :o) Hugs
NIKKI

Melissa said...

Great tag Debi, love all the elements you put into this, Will pop back and visit more often xx

Lesley Edmonds said...

Hi Debi, I have loved browsing your blog! Such gorgeous creations. Thank you for visiting me too. I am glad my photos of knightshayes brought back such lovely memories for you.
x

Marjie Kemper said...

Beautiful, Debi! Love the bling and that neat frame on the photo. What a beautiful memento of your fun time together.

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Hi Debi
The colours are so beautiful and the textures.
Wishes
Lynne