Followers

Monday, March 26, 2012

Shark!!!!!

Here's a quick layout I did from when my daughter and I visited kelly tarlton's aquarium. I had to have my photo taken inside the shark's mouth! and my daughter had to ride the shark bus :-)


Over at Crafters Anonymous I'm challenging us to scrap more than one photo on a page.
I used a Graphic 45 patterned paper and then added some stamping and direct to page ink from ink pads.

I'm also entering this layout into Gingersnap Creations Things that Leap Once in a Blue Moon Challenge. I figure that sharks do some leaping.... least this one looks like it's leaping lol
Have a great week.

Debi x

6 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

This page is great and it looks like a really fun adventure!

Shar said...

Great layout and fab interpretation of the challenge!!

Ira Huberts said...

Whoa, great photos Debi, such a thrilling LO! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, have a lovely day, Ira x

Angela Jones said...

Great LO - Will try to do mine with a bit more time to spare...LOL

While I'm here, I am giving you a Leibster Award - you can pick it up on my blog, angiescraftfusion.blogspot.com

Angie xx

Terry said...

What a great page and wonderful way to capture such a fun time! Have a great week!

Maria said...

My gosh, what a photo! Looks like you had a fabulous time, I do love your pages.

Maria x