Followers

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Romantic layout

Over at Crafters Anonymous I'm now lucky to be the scrapbook co-ordinator :-) which means I get to host some fun challenges.
Sunday was the launch of our first scrapbook challenge for fun- and with February being a popular month for weddings and of course it's the month of Valentines day I set the theme of Romance and Love.

Here's the 12 x 12 page I created of my sister in law on her wedding day :-) she made a beautiful bride.


I really enjoyed creating this page.

Debi x

5 comments:

Melissa said...

a lovely page Debi, love the bling, and the doily, can never have too many doilies lol, hopefully I will have something to submit after this weekend, going away for a girlie scrapbooking, wine drinking weekend lol,

Marjie Kemper said...

What a beautiful layout... the flowers are stunning! Congrats on your new position. I'll check that site out for sure.

Shar said...

Absolutely stunning page, Debi! Well done...

Esther said...

A beautiful page Debi - it's so long since I had time to do any scrapbooking, love those pretty floral details..Esther xx

Maria said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Debi, I love the layout and all the embellishments - your sister in law looks stunning. Maria x