Followers

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Coromandel Days

Every year hubby and I travel to the Coromandel for our professional development courses, we've been going for 7 years. We stay at Mana Retreat which is probably one of the most beautiful places in New Zealand, certainly for a course anyway :-) the 4 days there recharges us for the next 12 months, it's an amazing place.

Here's my scrapbook layout for November in the Crafters Anonymous 12 pages for 12 months Challenge- that's my book finished now !!!


I wanted to create a page with a journal kind of feel so I've created the background using acrylic paint over stamped DSP, i've then hand written my journalling and added some irridescent powder and glitter.
The ribbon is from one of my birthday presents :-) The overall effect is very pretty and I'm pleased how it's turned out.


I'm also going to enter this over at Just Add Ink's current scrapbook challenge, which is holidays.

Debi x

4 comments:

Maria said...

This is beautiful Debi, I love your layouts. Maria x

Ruthy said...

Wow Debi I love the way your layout extends beyond your photos like they are one and all the 3d'ish embellishments that compliment the topic well! Great to see you joining in at JAI # 2 scrapbooking challenges!

delysc said...

Love this mixed media LO Debi!! Thanks for playing along with us this month at JAI.

Tina said...

I love all the texture in your layout, it works so well with your photos (which are gorgeous by the way!). Thanks for playing along at JAI this month.